TaKtiX: Todd Rowland

Todd is the Brand Manager for Alderac Entertainment Group

Friday, September 15, 2006

Just To See If You're Paying Attention


I so rarely get to post here anymore, I thought I'd post up some Khan's Defiance preview art and see if the L5R players even find it. And yes, it's Benika from the Origins storyline event.

Anyway, just got back from the ACD and Alliance East distributor open houses. Samurai Edition, the board game, and the graphic novel all got a lot of excitement, and several stores are planning on picking up L5R and Warlord, so some of you who haven't had a store in a while might find one soon. Both shows were really enjoyable, and I'd like to thank all the people at ACD and Alliance for being great hosts. Special kudos to Mike Webb on his great cookout. I'll have to tell you all sometimes about the days when we played Star Wars RPG (West End d6 system) together. I could go on about that for pages though, so I probably shouldn't start. I will recommend however if you are at Origins to check out Mike's awesome Star Wars scenarios in the miniatures room.

3 Comments:

Blogger MrHegemony said...

Awesome art! ...now I can't wait to see a certain Crab Courtier and all his Kolaty goodness.

Monday, September 18, 2006 9:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like. I also can't wait to see the art for those picked. Hopefully all of them will be out in the next set. Especially Kikaze.

Monday, September 25, 2006 4:54:00 AM  
Blogger Maj said...

Ok, Miguel Coimbra definitely needs to do more Lion paintings. Definitely.

- Maj
lowfierce.com/nimuro

Thursday, April 12, 2007 5:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home