TaKtiX: Todd Rowland

Todd is the Brand Manager for Alderac Entertainment Group

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Starting Off...


Hi everyone. Thought I should go ahead and make a post of my own. I'm not sure how frequently I'll find the time to update this, so I'm glad Mat let me have the "Guest Contributor" tag... though I might surprise myself and post more than I expect. As most of you know, I'm the Brand Manager for AEG's games. I'm going to primarily focus on Warlord here, but my ramblings might take us to the others as well. For the moment I plan to talk about various topics over time, including:

- What is Brand Management Anyway?

- Upcoming Expansions and Our Plans.

- General Thoughts on Warlord.

- How One CCG Changed My Life.

And lots of other stuff. I'm likely to talk about Jackson quite a lot too, just bear with that. Hope you all enjoy it.

2 Comments:

Blogger khaiba said...

Cool! Go Todd!

I really have to become a contributor now...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Sebastian said...

i like the picture!
but are u sure that i doesnt mean abusing instead of using? *G*

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home